Wednesday, July 20, 2016

 

Well its been a few years...

and there's lots of questions need answering. Not just for me but Mark Prince MD of De Facto might have a few. I know Paul Smith's daughter has a lot.
I haven't got time for this now so I'll come back to it.


When will I be divorced is the most pressing question.
When will my family and I never have to have anything to do with that selfish self centred woman who is only ever interested in her own self satisfaction?
Why when I have removed all hurdles has that woman not taken what she wanted to start after just three weeks of her telling me to leave. Three weeks at that point I didn't even know for sure (everyone else did) that she was having an affair and breaking another family up. Divorce me. I want you out of my life.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com