Saturday, July 23, 2016

 

surprise surprise Cilla isn't here....

Surprise surprise I got a visit from a mutual friend who couldn't tell me off for this blog because of people in the shop. Sorry. I do love you and your Mrs but I've finally got the lazy saggy bellied bitch to do something.
She sent me a lovely email. She is going to deliver the rest of my belonging to a place of my choice. I think her new man must be growing dope in the garage from the speed she replied when I suggested collecting my things from the garage.
It's ok I've told the police about him supplying your boys with cannabis. PC 900 BullyBoy Too Short to get any respect wasn't interested. He was too busy trying to get one over on me. Fuck you Partridge even your workmates think you're a twat.
After ignoring the solicitors letter and my blunt email she has now taken action after our last letter. She's agreed to divorce me. I've walked away from half the house and half her pension so I can move on with my life without that fucking nasty bitch having anything over me. Everything in my beautiful home is mine with no help from anybody else. I'm ahead with my rent and have most of the things normal people have to get by. Mattress. Sharp knives. Hoover. Artificial grass. Reduced price meat in my freezer. The correct prescription drugs, I get mine over the counter not down a back street. Lastly a clear conscience, have you? I doubt it.
I've been accepted for counselling from Suffolk Wellbeing, I was informed I've only got 6 sessions. What do you want from them? I've thought about it. What I'd like from 6 hours is to just have no feelings when I do see her. No hate. No disgust. Just no feelings would be good. I was at the bar on Friday when Jim from the woods came in. I looked into his eyes and had no feelings, that's what I want when I see that fucking evil bitch.
More next week folks.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com